Table of Contents
- Lavu vs. The Competition: Can Lavu Hold Its Own?
- Clover vs. Square: Which System Best Meets Your Needs?
- Vagaro vs. Mindbody: Which Is The Best Salon POS System?
- SumUp vs. Square: Which Payment Processor Is Right For Your Business?
- Revel Systems vs. Toast: Which Restaurant POS System Is Best?
- Vend vs. Square POS: Which System Should You Choose?
The restaurant POS space is packed with competition. Vendors that traditionally offered retail POS solutions are now developing restaurant-specific systems to enter this competitive market. Among the leading restaurant POS providers is Lavu. Founded in 2010 in the United States, it currently serves customers in over 90 countries. It is an Apple iOS mobile restaurant […]
A point of sale (POS) system isn’t always just a POS system. Sometimes it is a payment processing service provider and a POS system rolled into the same platform. That’s the case with Clover and Square Point of Sale. Both systems offer their own processing services, albeit in different ways. Square is a simpler POS […]
Vagaro and Mindbody are point of sale (POS) systems for businesses that depend on memberships and appointments to generate revenue. The market for online scheduling software is rapidly growing, expected to reach half a billion dollars by 2026 (Source). If you own an appointment-based business and don’t use a POS system, today is the day […]
If you’re running a modern business, there are mobile sales opportunities to be seized. From food trucks to pop-up shops and trade shows, companies need a way to process payments while on-the-go. The market doesn’t discriminate. No matter your industry, there are some top players in the mobile POS provider space. Two of them are […]
Working in a restaurant can be fun. It can also be stressful, chaotic, and dreadful. The experience is determined by a few key factors. One primary variable that defines that experience is a restaurant’s point of sale (POS) system. If employees can quickly swoop in and out of a system while on the go, productivity […]
Square and Vend are both point of sale (POS) systems used to automate processes, streamline operations, and boost revenue. Square offers a free version that includes standard POS features and is a great choice for new and bootstrapped businesses. However, it does up the ante and cater to larger businesses for a fee. Vend is a […]
POS Quote Team
Latest posts by POS Quote Team (see all)
- How to Sell a Restaurant: Your Step-by-Step Guide - August 21, 2020
- The Best Restaurant Opening and Closing Checklist for 2020 - August 13, 2020
- Risks in POS Systems: The Importance of a Security Assessment - January 9, 2020