Table of Contents
- HungerRush (Revention) vs. Other POS Systems
- MICROS vs. Aloha POS: Which System Is Right For Your Restaurant?
- Lightspeed POS vs. QuickBooks POS: Which One Is Better?
- PayPal vs. Square: Which Processor Is Best For Your Business?
- Vagaro vs. Square: Which POS System Has Better Booking Features?
- Toast vs. TouchBistro: Which Restaurant POS System Is Better?
If you run a restaurant, you know how hectic life is in the food and beverage industry. It’s intense and that intensity intensifies when you add deliveries to the mix. Finding a software solution that meets the needs of restaurants that process a high volume of deliveries can be tough. That search becomes even tougher […]
Both MICROS and Aloha are point of sale (POS) systems built by two leaders in the POS space. Because each is backed by a parent company with decades of experience, both are powerful systems for restauranteurs. Restaurant point of sale (POS) systems are distinct because restaurants need unique features that retail stores (for example) do […]
QuickBooks POS and Lightspeed POS are both point of sale (POS) systems geared towards retail stores. Lightspeed also produces software for other business types, like restaurant POS systems. QuickBooks offers other types of software as well. But for the purposes of this article, we’ll focus on their retail POS systems. QuickBooks’ first product was an […]
Choosing the right POS or online payment processor is not always an easy task. Statistics show that U.S. merchants spent $7 billion in credit card processing fees in 2017. Credit card payments are growing at the highest rate possible so it’s no wonder companies are taking their point of sale selection seriously. PayPal and Square […]
Vagaro is a point of sale (POS) system specifically developed for appointment-based, service-providing businesses. Square Appointments is just one offering from Square, Inc. It was also built specifically for appointment-based businesses. However, it doesn’t focus solely on that. Square offers a variety of POS systems as well as operating as a payment processing provider. The […]
Restaurants face an uphill battle when selecting a point of sale (POS) system to automate and streamline operations. There are so many options in the market, selecting the right one for you can feel like a dizzying challenge. Today, we’ll help you overcome that hurdle with a comparison of two leading restaurant POS systems: Toast and […]
POS Quote Team
Latest posts by POS Quote Team (see all)
- How to Sell a Restaurant: Your Step-by-Step Guide - August 21, 2020
- The Best Restaurant Opening and Closing Checklist for 2020 - August 13, 2020
- Risks in POS Systems: The Importance of a Security Assessment - January 9, 2020