- 1 Fattmerchant vs. Square: Comparing Top-Tier Payment Processing Providers
- 2 Clover vs. Revel Systems: Which POS System Is Best for You?
- 3 Toast vs. Aloha: Comparing Top-Tier Restaurant POS Systems
- 4 Revel Systems vs. Square: Which One Is Right For Your Business?
- 5 Stripe vs. Square: Which Brand Works Best for Your Business?
- 6 Lavu vs. The Competition: Can Lavu Hold Its Own?
Whether starting a business or seeking to upgrade, finding the right product to meet your needs can be a daunting task. There are hundreds of options to choose from. Today, we have dug deep to compare two top brands on the market for point of sale and payment processing: Fattmerchant and Square. Contents1 Quick Overview […]
Both Revel Systems and Clover are POS systems developed for use by multiple types of businesses. Both cater to the food and beverage industry as well as retailers. Clover is used by full-service restaurants and bars in that space. Revel is typically used by full- and quick-service restaurants. In addition, both systems cater to all […]
Restaurant point of sale (POS) systems are unique in that they deliver restaurant-specific software features not found elsewhere. Retail POS systems, for example, don’t include kitchen management features. Today, we’re taking a look at two popular restaurant POS systems: Toast POS and NCR Aloha. We’ll compare various aspects of each system to provide you with […]
If you’re familiar with the point of sale (POS) industry, you know competition is intense, with hundreds of systems available. Every business is unique and finding the best system to meet your distinct needs can be challenging. Doing so generally depends on the type of business you run and your business needs. Square is the […]
As a business grows, so does the need to process multiple lines of payment, especially non-cash transactions. This requires a third-party payment processor to aggregate customers into a single merchant account. It also makes managing payments quicker, easier, and more efficient. Stripe and Square have cornered a large part of the POS market and for […]
The restaurant POS space is packed with competition. Vendors that traditionally offered retail POS solutions are now developing restaurant-specific systems to enter this competitive market. Among the leading restaurant POS providers is Lavu. Founded in 2010 in the United States, it currently serves customers in over 90 countries. It is an Apple iOS mobile restaurant […]
POS Quote Team
Latest posts by POS Quote Team (see all)
- How to Sell a Restaurant: Your Step-by-Step Guide - August 21, 2020
- The Best Restaurant Opening and Closing Checklist for 2020 - August 13, 2020
- Risks in POS Systems: The Importance of a Security Assessment - January 9, 2020